Depression and anxiety is at an all-time high due to the pandemic. I heard a sermon at Grace City Church that talked about the importance of purpose. This visual came to mind and I scribbled it down on some notepaper. Having been through mental battles myself it rang true for me personally. Depression and anxiety is complex and everybody’s story is different. This little graphic reflects my story and maybe it rings true for you too. Take care friends.
• Unisex T-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO
HANDCRAFTED LOGOSSTRATEGIC BRANDINGCUSTOM WEBSITESSOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGSEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATIONPRINT & PACKAGINGDOPE DESIGNSRAD WEARGOODS & SUPPLY
© PIXEL TO PRESS, LLC 2021. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.